Magnificat



"Magnificat" is one of the ten new songs featured in "Christify", Bukas Palad's 15th studio album. The song is written and composed by Ali Figueroa and Barok Gutierrez. 



_______________________


REFRAIN
My soul gives glory to our God! My spirit sings His praises!
My soul gives glory to our God! My spirit sings His praises!

The Lord has done great things for me,
all people shall now call me blessed.
From age to age, His mercy reigns
upon all His people who fear Him. (REFRAIN)

He fills the hungry with good things;
the rich, He sends empty away.
He throws the mighty from their thrones
and lifts up the humble of heart. (REFRAIN)

Give glory to the Lord, our God,
the Father, the Son, and the Spirit!
We give Him every thanks and praise,
singing both now and forever! (REFRAIN)

_______________________

Based on Luke 1:46-55
Lyrics and music by Ali Figueroa and Barok Gutierrez



No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig